Phone: 863.687.1189 Location: Grasslands Campus
At Lakeland Regional Health, we are dedicated to improving day-to-day and long-term quality of life for children. Children from birth to 18 receive exceptional outpatient rehabilitation services at our state-of-the-art Grasslands Campus.
The Grasslands Campus offers:
- A pediatric gym with a rock climbing wall, trampoline and various swings
- An outdoor playground for children to run, jump, climb and ride bikes
- Private treatment rooms
- Parent observation rooms
- An easy transition to our adult therapy program, within the Grasslands location, for young adults who would benefit from therapy continued after their teen years
Our highly skilled pediatric rehabilitation team helps children and their families faced with conditions such as genetic and developmental disorders, traumatic injuries, and sports injuries in an environment that is fun and rewarding.
Additional common conditions we treat include:
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Cerebral Palsy
- Coordination Disorders
- Developmental Delays
- Down Syndrome
- Feeding or Swallowing Difficulties
- Fine Motor Delays
- Gross Motor Delays
- Orthopedic Injuries
- Sensory Integration Disorders
- Speech and Language Delay
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Torticollis and Plagiocephaly
- Voice Impairments
If you are interested in an evaluation, please contact your pediatrician for a referral.
If you would like to view Lakeland Regional Health Pediatricians, click here.