Visits from loved ones and guests help our patients heal. To make the most of your visit, please be aware of our visiting hours and policies.
- 8 am to 8 pm daily. Please see the patient care team if you require any special visiting arrangements.
- Please note that intensive care and other select units have special visitor policies and different visiting hours.
- Children, under the age of 18, are welcome with adult supervision.
- We recommend 2 visitors at a time per patient whenever possible, but we will work with families with special visitation needs.
- Tobacco-Free Campus – All Lakeland Regional Health facilities are tobacco-free. The use of tobacco products of any kind, including cigarettes, electronic cigarettes, cigars, pipes, chewing tobacco, etc., is not allowed on any LRH property, including parking lots and parking garages.
- Balloons for patients are welcome. However, for health reasons, latex balloons are not allowed in any Lakeland Regional Health facility. Please choose Mylar balloons instead.
- Quiet Hours – To support the health and healing of our patients, Lakeland Regional Health has established quiet hours in all of our inpatient areas from 1 pm – 3 pm During this time, our team members focus on minimizing noise and activity to ensure patient rest.
- Health is our primary concern – All visitors are asked to practice proper hand hygiene by washing hands with soap and water or using hand sanitizer upon entering and leaving patient rooms. Hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the hospital.