Obstetrics and Gynecology
At Lakeland Regional Health, our highly skilled physicians, advanced nurse practitioners and compassionate care team offer expert obstetric and gynecologic care in a comfortable, nurturing environment. Our team is specially trained to provide comprehensive healthcare to meet the unique healthcare needs of women in our community.
Services we offer include:
- Complete prenatal and birthing care
- Breast health/cervical cancer screening
- Birth control management
- Menopause and alternative hormone management
- Incontinence management
- Pelvic pain, fibroids, abnormal bleeding
- Minimally invasive gynecologic and robotic surgery
- Adolescent gynecology
We see patients at our Grasslands Campus at 3030 Harden Blvd and the Carol Jenkins Barnett Pavilion for Women and Children at 1324 Lakeland Hills Blvd.