Obstetrics and Gynecology
At Lakeland Regional Health, our highly skilled physicians, certified nurse midwife and compassionate care team offer expert obstetric and gynecologic care in a comfortable, nurturing environment. Our team is specially trained to provide comprehensive healthcare to meet the unique healthcare needs of women in our community.
Services we offer include:
- Complete prenatal and birthing care
- Breast health/cervical cancer screening
- Birth control management
- Menopause and alternative hormone management
- Incontinence management
- Pelvic pain, fibroids, abnormal bleeding
- Minimally invasive gynecologic and robotic surgery
- Adolescent gynecology
We see patients at our Grasslands Campus at 3030 Harden Blvd and on the first floor of the Carol Jenkins Barnett Pavilion for Women and Children at 1324 Lakeland Hills Blvd.