Obstetrics and Gynecology
At Lakeland Regional Health, our highly skilled physicians, advanced nurse practitioners and compassionate care team offer expert obstetric and gynecologic care in a comfortable, nurturing environment. Our team is specially trained to provide comprehensive healthcare to meet the unique healthcare needs of women in our community.
Services we offer include:
- Complete prenatal and birthing care
- Management of high risk pregnancy and delivery
- Breast health/cervical cancer screening
- Birth control management
- Menopause and alternative hormone management
- Incontinence management
- Pelvic pain, fibroids, abnormal bleeding
- Minimally invasive gynecologic and robotic surgery
- Adolescent gynecology
We see patients at our Grasslands Campus at 3030 Harden Blvd in Lakeland, and plan to expand services to the Carol Jenkins Barnett Pavilion for Women and Children beginning in June 2018, once the Pavilion opens.