Lakeland Regional Health is pleased to offer a comprehensive Cardiac Rehabilitation Program at our North Campus/Hollis Cancer Center.
Recent studies by leading organizations such as Mayo Clinic and the American Heart Association show that cardiac rehabilitation lowers the risk of future cardiac events and helps patients eat better, lose weight, and better engage in daily activities.
Cardiac Rehabilitation can help those who have:
- Heart failure
- Heart attack
- Coronary angioplasty
- Coronary artery bypass grafting (CABG)
- Heart valve repair or replacement
- Heart transplant
- Angina (chest pain related to coronary blockages)
Our leading-edge Cardiac Rehabilitation Program includes:
- Exercise and strength training plans individually tailored by a Cardiologist and a certified exercise physiologist to meet a patient’s needs
- Lifestyle and dietary education designed to improve a patient’s quality of life and reduce the chances or readmission to a hospital
- Nurse-monitored exercises to ensure patient safety
At Lakeland Regional Health, your health is our highest priority, and caring for you is our greatest privilege.
For more information about Cardiac Rehabilitation, call 863.284.5020.
Our North Campus/Hollis Cancer Center is located at 3525 Lakeland Hills Blvd, Lakeland, FL 33805.