Lakeland Regional Health is pleased to offer a comprehensive Cardiac Rehabilitation Program at our North Campus/Hollis Cancer Center.
Studies show cardiac rehabilitation lowers the risk of future cardiac events and helps patients eat better, lose weight, and better engage in daily activities. The aim of Cardiac Rehabilitation is to get you or your loved one back to an active lifestyle.
Cardiac Rehabilitation can help those who have:
- Heart failure
- Heart attack
- Angioplasty or coronary artery bypass grafting for coronary heart disease
- Heart valve repair or replacement
- Heart transplant or lung transplant
Our leading-edge Cardiac Rehabilitation Program includes:
- Exercise plans individually tailored by a Cardiologist to meet a patient’s needs
- Lifestyle and dietary education designed to improve a patient’s quality of life and reduce the chances or readmission to a hospital
- Nurse-monitored exercises to ensure patient safety
At Lakeland Regional Health, your health is our highest priority, and caring for you is our greatest privilege.
To schedule a Cardiac Rehabilitation consultation, call 863.284.5020.
Our North Campus/Hollis Cancer Center is located at 3525 Lakeland Hills Blvd, Lakeland, FL 33805.