At Lakeland Regional Health (LRH) we are committed to providing outstanding post graduate pharmacy residency training. The residency programs offer the experiences needed in order to grow professionally and develop the knowledge and skills to become an independent, confident practitioner.
The ASHP-accredited programs offered at LRH include a PGY1 Pharmacy Residency and three PGY2 Pharmacy Residencies specializing in Critical Care, Emergency Medicine, and Pain Management and Palliative Care.
The primary emphasis of the residency programs will be on the development of practice skills in the differentiated area. The resident will be delegated clinical responsibilities under the preceptorship of a faculty member to develop these skills. Teaching responsibilities are provided to further develop communication skills and abilities. We strive to provide a challenging yet supportive atmosphere, where autonomy and supervision are in dynamic balance.
Our residency program is committed to the resident’s success! Whatever the professional goals may be, LRH will help the resident develop the knowledge, skills, and abilities to achieve them. Detailed information for each program is provided on the website. If there are any additional questions, please contact the residency program director.
- PGY1 Pharmacy Residency
- PGY2 Critical Care Pharmacy Residency
- PGY2 Emergency Medicine Pharmacy Residency
- PGY2 Pain Management & Palliative Care Pharmacy Residency
- Application Process
Rebecca Anderson, PharmD, BCPS, BCCCP
Clinical Pharmacy Specialist, Critical Care
Director, PGY1 Pharmacy Residency
Director, PGY2 Critical Care Residency
Jessica Cobian, PharmD, BCPS
Clinical Pharmacy Specialist, Infectious Diseases
Assistant Director, PGY1 Pharmacy Residency
Brad Hall, PharmD
Clinical Pharmacy Specialist, Emergency
Director, PGY2 Emergency Medicine Residency
Anthony Pazanese, PharmD
Clinical Pharmacy Specialist, Pain & Palliative Care
Director, PGY2 Pain Management and Palliative Care Residency
General Residency Information
About Lakeland Regional Health
Lakeland Regional Health Systems, Inc. includes Lakeland Regional Health Medical Center, an 849-bed, not-for-profit hospital with more than 4,500 employees and an active medical staff of 484 physicians. With 186,000 patient days, 3,500 births and 38,000 inpatient discharges each year, Lakeland Regional Health Medical Center is the fifth largest hospital in Florida.
Why Choose LRH For Your Residency
- The busiest single-site Emergency Department in the state.
- A level II trauma center providing initial trauma care, regardless of the injury, with physician subspecialists.
- The only primary stroke center in the area with advanced technology to treat strokes beyond three hours.
- Neurosurgeons specializing in the diagnosis and treatment of brain, spinal and neck injuries and illness.
- The most established heart program in Polk County.
- Unlimited medical library access.
- Free parking.