At Lakeland Regional Health, our Adult and Pediatric Otolaryngologists (Ear, Nose and Throat physicians) focus on the safest and best way to treat you and your disorders and diseases of the ear, nose, throat, and conditions of the head and neck. Our ENTs are able to provide advanced treatments and a wide range of surgical options for all of your ear, nose and throat needs.
Our specialty services include:
- Skin testing for food and environmental allergies in adults and children.
- Common illnesses, such as sore throats, tonsillitis, nose bleeds, and ear infections.
- Tonsillectomies and adenoidectomies.
- Scoping of the ear, nose and throat.
- Keloids/cyst removal.
- Sinus treatments and surgeries.
- Leading-edge equipment for minimally invasive tissue ablation to remove nasal lesions.
- Ear tube insertion and custom ear plug molds.
- Full-time Audiologist for hearing screenings.
- State-of-the-art hearing testing room.
- Hearing aid fitting, dispensing, evaluation and follow-ups.
- Tongue tie treatment.
- Congenital neck masses.