A Guide for Patients and Visitors
Lakeland Regional Health is proud to offer wireless internet access to our patients and visitors. Wireless coverage extends to all patient treatment areas and patient rooms. In addition, it provides increased speed and comprehensive geographical coverage. This guide offers instructions to connect to our wireless network.
Connect to LRH’s Guest Wireless Network
To connect to our guest wireless network, follow these steps:
- Enable the wireless feature on your own personal computer device(s)
- Connect to “LRMC-GUEST”
- Once you are connected, open your web browser and type in a website address.
- You will then be prompted to read and accept the Acceptable Use Policy for the wireless network. Click “accept” to proceed (clicking “reject” will prevent you from using the wireless network).
- Lakeland Regional Health does not provide computers. These instructions are to assist you as you connect to the internet using your own computer device(s).
- Lakeland Regional Health’s guest wireless network connection can be used at your own risk. Like most public wireless hot spots, this network is not secure. Any information sent or received could potentially be intercepted by another wireless user. It is suggested that wireless users do not transmit their credit card information, passwords or any other sensitive information while using this network.
- Lakeland Regional Health assumes no responsibility, and shall not be held liable for the loss of data, damages or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of or browsing in any website, or by downloading any materials from websites.
- Any restriction or monitoring of a minor’s access to the hospital’s guest wireless network is the responsibility of the parent or guardian.
- Lakeland Regional Health cannot guarantee that your hardware will work with the hospital’s guest wireless network.
- The dissemination, storage or distribution of material that is fraudulent, sexually explicit, profane, defamatory or unlawful is strictly prohibited. The dissemination, storage or distribution of commercial or personal advertisements, solicitations and promotions are also strictly prohibited.
Technical support: Lakeland Regional Health is unable to troubleshoot or support non-hospital-owned equipment.