Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I send an email to a patient?
- How do I apply for employment at Lakeland Regional Health?
- How do I send mail to a patient?
- How do I get to Lakeland Regional Health Medical Center?
- How do I get a copy of my medical record(s)?
- How do I register for a community education program?
- How do I register for childbirth classes?
- What classes and support groups are offered at LRH?
- How do I obtain a birth certificate?
LRH does not have the capability to send individual emails to patients at this time.
Please visit our employment opportunities online.
Send mail to:
Lakeland Regional Health Medical Center
Patient’s Room Number
P.O. Box 95448
Lakeland, FL 33804-5448
You can find directions to LRHMC as well as information about parking and a map of the campus on our Directions page.
You will need to contact the Medical Records department at 863.687.1067. Because of confidentiality regulations, these requests cannot be made online.
Call the LRH registration line at 863.687.1400.
Call 863.687.1100 ext. 2097. You can also register online by choosing a class and filling out the online registration form. Visit our Support Groups & Classes page for more info.
You can find a complete list of classes and support groups on our Support Groups & Classes page.
To obtain a birth certificate for someone born at Lakeland Regional Health Medical Center, contact the Polk County Office of Vital Statistics at 863.519.7900.