Pharmacy Residency Programs
Thank you for your interest in the pharmacy residency programs at Lakeland Regional Health (LRH). At LRH we are committed to outstanding post graduate residency training. The residency programs offer the experiences needed in order to grow professionally and develop the knowledge and skills to become a confident and competent practitioner. The programs offered at LRH include a PGY1 Pharmacy Residency (ASHP accredited), as well as, PGY2 residencies in Critical Care (ASHP accredited), Emergency Medicine (ASHP accredited), and Pain Management and Palliative Care (ASHP accreditation candidate).
About Lakeland Regional Health
Lakeland Regional Health Systems, Inc. includes Lakeland Regional Health Medical Center, an 849-bed, not-for-profit hospital with more than 4,500 employees and an active medical staff of 484 physicians. With 186,000 patient days, 3,500 births and 38,000 inpatient discharges each year, Lakeland Regional Health Medical Center is the fifth largest hospital in Florida.
Why Choose LRH For Your Residency
- The busiest single site Emergency Department in the state.
- A level II trauma center providing initial trauma care, regardless of the injury, with physician subspecialists.
- The only primary stroke center in the area with advanced technology to treat strokes beyond three hours.
- Neurosurgeons specializing in the diagnosis and treatment of brain, spinal and neck injuries and illness.
- The most established heart program in Polk County.
- Unlimited medical library access
- Free Parking.